Installation Guide » History » Version 10
Andrei Tatarnikov, 03/19/2014 02:04 PM
h1. Installation Guide
h2. System requirements:
MicroTESK is a set of Java-based utilities that are run from the command line. It can be used on *_Windows, Linux and OS X_* machines that have *_JDK 1.6 or later_* installed. To build MicroTESK from source code or to build generated Java models, *_Apache Ant version 1.8_ or later* is required. To generate test data based on constraints, MicroTESK needs *_Microsoft Research Z3_* that can work under the corresponding operating system.
h2. Installation steps:
# Download and unpack the MicroTESK installation package (the .tar.gz file) to your computer.
# The installation folder contains the following subfolders:
* *_arch_* Examples of microprocessor specifications and test templates for the described designs.
* *_bin_* Scripts to run features of MicroTESK (modelling and test generation).
* *_doc_* Documentation on MicroTESK and nML/Sim-nML.
* *_libs_* JAR files and Ruby scripts to perform modelling and test generation tasks.
* *_output_* Generated Java models of the specified microprocessor designs.
# Open your console terminal and set the <installation folder>/bin as the working directory.