Installation Guide » History » Revision 9
MicroTESK is a set of Java-based utilities that are run from the command line. It can be used on Windows, Linux and OS X machines that have JDK 1.6 or later installed. To build MicroTESK from source code or to build generated Java models, Apache Ant version 1.8 or later is required. To generate test data based on constraints, MicroTESK needs Microsoft Research Z3 that can work under the corresponding operating system.
- Download and unpack the MicroTESK installation package (the .tar.gz file) to your computer.
- The installation folder contains the following subfolders:
- arch Examples of microprocessor specifications and test templates for the described designs.
- bin Scripts to run features of MicroTESK (modelling and test generation).
- doc Documentation on MicroTESK and nML/Sim-nML.
- libs JAR files and Ruby scripts to perform modelling and test generation tasks.
- output Generated Java models of the specified designs (both source code and binary files).