Installation Guide » History » Version 1
Andrei Tatarnikov, 03/19/2014 12:08 AM
h1. Installation Guide
h2. System requirements:
MicroTESK is a Java application. It can be used on Windows, Linux and OS X machines that have _JDK 1.6 or later_ installed. To build MicroTESK from source code or to build generated Java models, _Apache Ant version 1.8_ or later is required. To generate test data based on constraints, MicroTESK needs Microsoft Research Z3 that can work under the corresponding operating system.
h2. Installation steps:
# Download and unpack the MicroTESK installation package (the .tar.gz file) to your computer.
# The installation folder contains the following subfolders:
* _arch_ Stores examples of microprocessor specifications and test templates for the described designs.
* _bin_ Stores scripts to run features of MicroTESK (modelling and test generation).
* _javadoc_ Stores JavaDoc files.
* _output_ Stores generated Java models of the specified designs (both source code and binary files).
* _xdocs_ Stores documentation on MicroTESK and nML/Sim-nML.