- Registered on: 11/25/2009
- Last connection: 10/26/2016
- 1-Click Eclipse Text Editor (Manager, Project Creator, 06/27/2014)
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Project Creator, 06/05/2012)
- Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/02/2014)
- Examples of behavioral AADL models (Manager, 02/13/2017)
- GPLv3 ARINC-653 RTOS (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 03/06/2014)
- KEDR (Manager, Developer, 06/20/2011)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Project Creator, 05/20/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 10/25/2011)
- MASIW Framework (Manager, Project Creator, 09/11/2013)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/05/2012)
- Requality (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Customer, Product Owner, 11/26/2009)
- Verification Tool Supports (Manager, Developer, 07/02/2015)
- КМБ-2014 (Manager, Developer, 09/29/2014)
- Тесты с использованием моделей на базе Summer (Manager, Developer, 12/03/2013)
Reported issues: 372
- 12:06 pm Klever Bug #7998 (New): seq_operations specification: Invalid scenario
- Current state:...
- 11:15 am Klever Bug #7997 (Open): Error trace visualization: invalid links
- The problem is with the following segment of error trace:...
- 10:08 am Klever Bug #7986 (New): Support "initialization" via OF_DECLARE
- Currently such modules failed with:...
- 04:42 pm Klever Feature #7962 (Open): Do not repeat the same tags for the same unsafe at unsafes list page
- Evgeny Novikov wrote:
> But now I understood that initial opinion wasn't so good as it seemed. Now at the job page n...
- 04:16 pm Klever Feature #7962 (Open): Do not repeat the same tags for the same unsafe at unsafes list page
- Why these numbers are required for users?
- 08:14 pm Klever Feature #7955: Specification on register_chrdev
- Analysis of results of verification of all modules has shown that this kind of problems (including #7956) is a reason...
- 12:47 am Klever Feature #7960: Split tags field at unsafes list page
- A related note. Tag set is a set, same tags coming from different sources (marks) should not be shown twice.
- 12:36 pm Klever Bug #7948: linux:alloc: misleading comment
- Vadim Mutilin wrote:
> Or may be the rule specification should be changed to catch the error at the kfree call point...
- 06:46 pm Klever Feature #7942: Use models of atomic_dec_and_test and atomic_set for all rule specifications
- Model of these functions should be available to all rules.
- 02:32 pm Klever Bug #7936: Kernel model for dev_set_drvdata
- It is an important model for many rules.
Possibly, the problem is in changes between versions in interface and in ...
Also available in: Atom