- Registered on: 11/25/2009
- Last connection: 04/19/2017
- 1-Click Eclipse Text Editor (Manager, Project Creator, 06/27/2014)
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- Build Analyzer (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 04/19/2017)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Project Creator, 06/05/2012)
- Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/02/2014)
- Examples of behavioral AADL models (Manager, 02/13/2017)
- GPLv3 ARINC-653 RTOS (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 03/06/2014)
- KEDR (Manager, Developer, 06/20/2011)
- Klever (Manager, Developer, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Project Creator, 05/20/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 10/25/2011)
- MASIW Framework (Manager, Project Creator, 09/11/2013)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/05/2012)
- Requality (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Customer, Product Owner, 11/26/2009)
- Verification Tool Supports (Manager, Developer, 07/02/2015)
- КМБ-2014 (Manager, Developer, 09/29/2014)
- Тесты с использованием моделей на базе Summer (Manager, Developer, 12/03/2013)
Reported issues: 378
- 08:47 pm Klever Feature #8175: Add support for high-level interface to static verifiers
- Adapters is definitely a good pattern for integration external tools.
Good to see we have it again.
- 08:42 pm Klever Feature #8170: Set maximum restrictions for verification tasks at Bridge web interface
- I guess different schedulers have different sets of supported restrictions.
Should Bridge support just a hardcoded s...
- 07:36 pm Klever Feature #6906: Make VTG strategies task decision requests delay configurable
- I have said about DBs
> May be task queues should be managed using something like "RethinkDB":https://rethinkdb.com ...
- 02:54 pm Klever Bug #8076: Improve model for ieee80211_alloc_hw
- ieee80211_alloc_hw() just allocates data structure, it is registered by ieee80211_register_hw().
- 02:52 pm Klever Bug #8073: Improve usb_serial_driver specification
- See also http://ldvstore.intra.ispras.ru:8998/reports/unsafe/686085/
disconnect should not be called failed attach.
- 09:59 pm GPLv3 ARINC-653 RTOS Revision c16dc7f1 (chpok): Improve debug message in case of deadline missed
- 09:11 pm GPLv3 ARINC-653 RTOS Revision ca46126f (chpok): Make schedule more complex
- 09:10 pm GPLv3 ARINC-653 RTOS Revision 94c47b4d (chpok): Add extra printfs
- 11:38 pm Klever Feature #7540: Fix rule specification models after in Linux 4.4 GFP_WAIT was renamed with GFP_REC...
- > _LDV_GFP_WAIT_ will allow all users to refer to _GFP_WAIT_ without introducing dependency on the kernel API (like i...
- 10:58 am Klever Feature #7540: Fix rule specification models after in Linux 4.4 GFP_WAIT was renamed with GFP_REC...
- Evgeny Novikov wrote:
> Alexey Khoroshilov wrote:
> > Evgeny Novikov wrote:
> > > Instead introducing this depende...
Also available in: Atom