- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 05/02/2017
Reported issues: 73
- 03:24 pm Klever Bug #8052 (New): Missed return value of usb_serial_driver->open
- In event specification of usb_serial_driver a line "callback return value": "%ret%" should be added to 'open' descrip...
- 12:05 pm Klever Bug #8051 (Closed): Editing of marks is unavailable after an error
- I created an 'unknown mark', filled in a pattern, a problem and a description, but the length of the 'problem' string...
- 11:40 am Klever Bug #8005 (Closed): Handle exceptions in witness processing
- In race analysis multiple unsafes may be obtained. If one witness сauses an exception, the other unsafes (even alread...
- 06:09 pm Klever Bug #7993 (Open): Some attributes are not shown
- I ran the same task, middle-weight configuration on the fixed version (branch fix_7993). Now, if I clicked on the uns...
- 05:20 pm Klever Bug #8003 (Closed): Exception while visualizing error trace
- Raise exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/debian/klever/core/core/components.py", line 116,...
- 07:34 pm Klever Bug #7996 (Closed): Scheduler fails with exception
- File "/home/debian/klever-work/../klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/__init__.py", line 175, in launch
- 03:38 pm Klever Bug #7993: Some attributes are not shown
- Real "full-weight" job is attached.
- 02:42 pm Klever Bug #7993: Some attributes are not shown
- It turned out that in the "fullweight" launch all attributes are shown correctly. Just in case I attached a job. Is i...
- 01:44 pm Klever Bug #7993 (Closed): Some attributes are not shown
- The sync:race rule may output several unsafes per module. Strange, but attributes "Linux kernel", "LKVOG strategy" an...
- 02:41 pm Klever Revision f571c3f8: EMG options insertion
Also available in: Atom