- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 09/07/2017
Reported issues: 93
- 04:45 pm Klever Feature #7978: Add more tests for rule specification sync:race
- Few more tests are available in branch races_tests. Other part of tests will be uploaded soon.
- 04:43 pm Klever Bug #8439 (Resolved): Tests for sync:race are broken
- Tests are fixed in branch _test_fixes_
- 12:27 pm Klever Feature #8337: Upload reports without job decision
- A couple of questions to the document are added, though the format is rather clear, so, I was able to understand it.
- 07:10 pm Klever Feature #7987 (Feedback): Replace ldv_thread_create and ldv_thread_join by functions from pthreads
- Fixed in f8f73d3
- 02:37 pm Klever Feature #7987 (Open): Replace ldv_thread_create and ldv_thread_join by functions from pthreads
- One more request. Signature of pthread_join is int pthread_join(pthread_t , void ** ). And EMG inserts the first argu...
- 11:28 am Klever Feature #7987 (Open): Replace ldv_thread_create and ldv_thread_join by functions from pthreads
- A couple of remarks. An argument of pthread_create (a thread function) has void* (*) (void *) signature, so it should...
- 03:04 pm Klever Feature #8234: Error traces comparison for races
- Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:
> What do you want to have in thread0? I suppose it doesn't contain any functions.
- 05:15 pm Klever Feature #8338: Add ability to specify similarity threshold
- Is this threshold associated with a mark? Imagine a situation: I am analyzing one launch and am creating marks with t...
- 05:07 pm Klever Feature #8336: Option to hide unconfirmed unsafes
- The idea was, that unprepared user does not confirm all unsafes after relaunch the job. Not to confuse him with zero ...
- 04:53 pm Klever Feature #8234: Error traces comparison for races
- A question. In all my reports I have three threads: thread0 creates thread1 and thread2, thread1 and thread2 have pat...
Also available in: Atom