- Registered on: 09/27/2011
- Last connection: 11/17/2017
Reported issues: 237
- 06:37 pm Klever Feature #8086 (Open): Remove all files when it becomes clear that they won't be used anymore
- Something is wrong here. Short jobs work nicely but verification of all modules hangs sometimes and sometimes leads t...
- 12:17 pm Klever Bug #8579 (Closed): Progress is not evaluated as 100% for large number of tasks
- Fixed, verified and merged to master in 5eb6cfeb.
- 02:20 pm Klever Bug #8581 (New): Simplify generation of new threads at registrations for instances
- If there are several instances of a process then at registration it is possible to check that provided signal paramet...
- 12:27 pm Klever Bug #8580: Redundant data is stored in job archives for progress
- Also when I upload a solved job with the progress caclulated I see redundant "Total tasks to be solved: Estimating th...
- 04:55 pm Klever Bug #8566 (Feedback): The number of service signing ins does not correspond to the number of serv...
- It is balanced properly, but there are strictly two times more sign-in requests because of this:...
- 01:22 pm Klever Feature #8571 (New): Describe content of verification tasks generated by a multimodule strategy u...
- Send the list of included modules and files using new data attributes within component reports.
- 01:20 pm Klever Feature #8570 (New): Introduce data attributes
- Data attributes inherit properties of attributes and data reports. For instance, for multimodule verification tasks i...
- 01:07 pm Klever Feature #8569 (New): Increase length for problem descriptions up to 20 symbols
- The current restriction is 15 symbols.
- 06:18 pm Klever Bug #8563 (Resolved): Do not send flush requests to VerifierCloud if no tasks available
- Implemented in 8563-flush-requests.
- 06:13 pm Klever Bug #8563 (Closed): Do not send flush requests to VerifierCloud if no tasks available
- VerifierCloud scheduler generates too many useless requests.
Also available in: Atom