- Registered on: 05/20/2010
- Last connection: 04/06/2017
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 06/05/2012)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 05/20/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- КМБ-2014 (Developer, 09/29/2014)
- тест2 (Developer, 11/27/2013)
Reported issues: 201
- 06:51 pm Klever Feature #8240: Fix transformation of witnesses to error traces for multithreaded software
- Any news on the topic?
- 03:52 pm Klever Feature #8234: Error traces comparison for races
- The issue is of high priority
- 04:08 pm Klever Bug #8232 (New): ieee80211_register_hw should register callbacks instead of ieee80211_alloc_hw
- Now ieee80211_alloc_hw registers callbacks of ieee80211_ops....
- 03:35 pm Klever Bug #8231 (New): ldv_memory_free is called without parameters
- ldv_memory_free is called without parameters...
- 01:20 pm Klever Bug #8188 (New): IS_ERR is not matched in 4.2.6 for ldv_is_err
- In linux 4.2.6...
- 01:05 pm Klever Feature #7999 (Rejected): Options of the verification tools should not be hardcoded inside Klever
- Right now there are a number of places where the source code of Klever contains dependencies on the verification tool...
- 12:46 pm Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB Task #7958 (New): Never directly free @dev after calling device_add function
- 03:39 pm Klever Bug #7954 (Closed): Gendisk is not properly initialized for block_device_operations->release
Gendisk ldv_1_block_gendisk which is passed as first parameter to block_device_operations->release is not properly ...
- 12:33 pm Klever Bug #7935: Remove more auxiliary functions properly
- Trace looks OK to me.
Rule comments are misleading, but it is another issue #7948
- 12:33 pm Klever Bug #7948 (New): linux:alloc: misleading comment
- On drivers/video/fb.ko there is a comment...
Also available in: Atom