- Registered on: 05/20/2010
- Last connection: 04/06/2017
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 06/05/2012)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 05/20/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Requality (Reporter, Customer, 11/09/2011)
- КМБ-2014 (Developer, 09/29/2014)
- тест2 (Developer, 11/27/2013)
Reported issues: 198
- 01:20 pm Klever Bug #8188 (New): IS_ERR is not matched in 4.2.6 for ldv_is_err
- In linux 4.2.6...
- 01:05 pm Klever Feature #7999 (Rejected): Options of the verification tools should not be hardcoded inside Klever
- Right now there are a number of places where the source code of Klever contains dependencies on the verification tool...
- 12:46 pm Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB Task #7958 (New): Never directly free @dev after calling device_add function
- 03:39 pm Klever Bug #7954 (Closed): Gendisk is not properly initialized for block_device_operations->release
Gendisk ldv_1_block_gendisk which is passed as first parameter to block_device_operations->release is not properly ...
- 12:33 pm Klever Bug #7935: Remove more auxiliary functions properly
- Trace looks OK to me.
Rule comments are misleading, but it is another issue #7948
- 12:33 pm Klever Bug #7948 (New): linux:alloc: misleading comment
- On drivers/video/fb.ko there is a comment...
- 05:26 pm Klever Bug #7946 (New): linux:kernel:sched:completion: Misleading comment
- By the comment ...
- 04:59 pm Klever Bug #7943 (New): linux:usb:urb allocated memory with kzalloc
- ldv_usb_alloc_urb should return memory initialized with zeroes.
Instead of arbitrary memory...
- 06:14 pm Klever Feature #7942 (New): Use models of atomic_dec_and_test and atomic_set for all rule specifications
- See http://ldvstore:8998/reports/unsafe/75886/
Functions atomic_dec_and_test and atomic_set are not modeled while ...
- 02:03 pm Klever Bug #7940 (New): linux:drivers:base:class should support several allocations of different chrdev
Also available in: Atom