- Registered on: 09/22/2010
- Last connection: 10/30/2017
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 06/05/2012)
- Crude_slicer (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 10/31/2017)
- Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/02/2014)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, Project Creator, 09/22/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 04/25/2012)
- VerKer (Developer, Reporter, 05/21/2017)
Reported issues: 8
- 07:08 pm Crude_slicer Revision fcd3b927 (crude_slicer): Avoid Frama-C-specific __fc_vla_alloc and rewrite it to alloca
- 06:57 pm Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel Revision f7af48d9 (framac): Simplified treatment of dynamic stack allocations for non-constant-si...
- 04:56 pm Crude_slicer Revision 926de79a (crude_slicer): Bugfix: Indirect call case was unhandled in Decide.mark()
- 04:12 pm Crude_slicer Revision 94b9f6ed (crude_slicer): Fixed wrong output for variables with pruned Local_init
- 02:41 pm Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel Revision 4e21a93a (framac): Allowed arrays with non-constant length
- 06:59 pm Crude_slicer Revision d85717b7 (crude_slicer): Workarounds for worsened Frama-C AST (no more guarantees about ...
- 06:49 pm Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel Revision 8fe0bb94 (framac): New options to disable search of findlib (simplify local install of f...
- 03:56 pm Crude_slicer Revision 44648d6d (crude_slicer): Switch to Frama-C Sulfur + Refactoring + Bugfix for gotos as la...
- 02:52 pm Crude_slicer Revision e36f9cdb (crude_slicer): Retain at least return statement of the main function, this is ...
- for CPAchecker witness-validator behavior -- parsing states by edges (in pairs), so we need at least 1 dummy
edge to ...
- 08:54 pm Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel Revision 8fba0fba (framac): Fixed deprecation warnings
Also available in: Atom