- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/28/2013
- Last connection: 12/14/2018
- CPAchecker (Developer, 07/28/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Developer, 07/25/2018)
- Verification Tool Supports (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2018)
- LDV Tools (Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 09/26/2014)
- Klever (Developer RO, 03/12/2017)
- VerKer - Verification of Linux Kernel Library Functions (Developer, Reporter, 11/15/2018)
- Инструменты дедуктивной верификации моделей политик безопасности (Manager, Developer, 04/26/2018)
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, 06/28/2013)
- AstraVer Toolset (Developer, 04/26/2018)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 07/10/2017)
- Дополнительные материалы к монографии (Developer, 04/28/2018)
- 06:17 PM Klever Feature #9414: Reuse archive with source files between different error traces on report uploading
- Evgeny Novikov wrote:
> But there can be files with the same names but various contents. So, it seems you suggest a ...
- 06:03 PM Klever Feature #9414: Reuse archive with source files between different error traces on report uploading
- For example, we have the following hierarchy of nodes in report:
- 05:42 PM Klever Feature #9414: Reuse archive with source files between different error traces on report uploading
- Now each unsafe node is tied to verification node (with resources, logs, etc.).
Unlike variable names in races, some...
- 05:00 PM Klever Feature #9414 (Open): Reuse archive with source files between different error traces on report uploading
- Feature #8704 allowed to separated source files from error traces and put them into a single archive, which can be us...
- 11:21 AM Klever Revision 5fcf4fc2: Resolve some verifiers exceptions
- 11:20 AM Klever Revision 6a6a3c6a: Added witness number for MEA tasks
- 04:13 PM Klever Revision 98ce22db: Specify separation parameter
- 12:52 PM Klever Revision a87adb29: Fixed same name in Unknown and Unsafe-incomplete reports
- 12:16 PM Klever Revision 00dbcc46: Small fixes
- 10:38 AM Klever Revision 368af9ed: Corrected resource limitation factor for SC strategy
Also available in: Atom