- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/07/2012
- Last connection: 07/12/2019
- 11:27 PM KEDR Revision 1e16e8da: Move call to ring_buffer_reset outside of cb_lock-protected section
- Function ring_buffer_reset shouldn't be called in atomic context. As cb_lock protects only callbacks list, resetting ...
- 06:56 PM KEDR Revision 3a32c8cc: Make target detection mechanism in KEDR core to work with concurrent modules loading.
- Add test to check that payload events come in correct order.
- 06:46 PM KEDR Revision c5817299: Rename 'top_half_lock' to 'stack_entry_lock', as it used primary for protect stack entries.
- 'klc_handle_event' doesn't require locking itself, fix that in 'kedr_lc_handle_alloc' and 'kedr_lc_handle_free' funct...
- 04:13 PM KEDR Revision a42133fc: Fix locking for previous patch.
- 05:01 PM KEDR Revision a8076db2: Make Leak Check supported "several targets" mode.
- All statistic files are now created directly in debugfs dir (/sys/kernel/debug/leak_check),
additional directory name...
- 09:19 PM KEDR Revision b29db66d: Remove usage of deleted kedr_capture_trace from the test.
- 08:02 PM KEDR Revision 7d3b7ccb: Make kedr_trace working with several targets.
- kedr_trace module has been seriously reworked, so blocking and non-blocking reads of the trace doesn't require timeou...
- 09:21 AM KEDR Revision f1228025: Fix usage of module_param_cb() in kedr core module.
- In fault simulation payload template initialize all structure fields for terminating point's descriptor.
- 02:07 PM KEDR Revision 5d67b8d8: Add support for several targets for KEDR.
- Several targets can be given using ',', ';' or '\n' delimiter between targets names.
New callbacks are added for pay...
Also available in: Atom