- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 08/09/2018
- CPAchecker (Developer, 07/28/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Developer, 07/25/2018)
- LDV Tools (Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Klever (Developer RO, 09/04/2015)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 10/16/2014)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, 08/08/2013)
- Kartographer (Reporter, Customer, 04/07/2017)
- Aspectator (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- 05:45 PM Klever Bug #9200: Marks with zero similarity participate in 'incompatible' marks
- What do you mean by 'action'? If you have one mark 'bug' for an error trace with 100% similarity and one mark 'false ...
- 04:30 PM Klever Bug #9201 (New): One more bug with incompatible marks
- The case is the following. There are two marks, one of them is marked as confirmed, another - as unconfirmed. The uns...
- 04:19 PM Klever Bug #9200 (New): Marks with zero similarity participate in 'incompatible' marks
- Marks with zero similarity are considered, when 'incompatible marks' are calculated. Such marks are hidden by default...
- 04:13 PM Klever Bug #9199 (New): Pages are missed
- If I choose to view _safes_, _unsafes_ or _unknowns_, which number is rather large, the information report are shown ...
- 05:17 PM Klever Feature #9193: Continue sorting out sync:race tests
- Yes, the moved tests should be removed from _/todo_ folder.
Ideal verdicts are also correct, as I think, except o...
- 03:02 PM Klever Revision 8c73bf12: CPALockator update
- 03:00 PM Klever Revision 6dad3cc0: CPALockator update
- 12:23 PM Klever Feature #9099: Update CPALockator
- Update CPALockator to 28911 (in branch new_tests_for_races). Attributes, including identifier name are printed into w...
- 12:22 PM Klever Revision 34eee177: Update CPALockator version with attributes printing
- 10:53 AM Klever Feature #9099: Update CPALockator
- This is not a bug, vice versa, the change fixes an existed bug. The identifier is based on variable definition: int v...
Also available in: Atom