- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 01/26/2021
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, 08/08/2013)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 10/16/2014)
- Klever (Developer RO, 09/04/2015)
- Kartographer (Reporter, Customer, 04/07/2017)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- Aspectator (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- LDV Tools (Developer, 03/17/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Developer, 07/25/2018)
- CPAchecker (Developer, 07/28/2018)
- 03:51 PM Klever Feature #10684 (New): References to sources sometimes are shown under the border of sources area.
- If a target function is below then half of the sources area (right one) on the error trace page, the popup menu with ...
- 04:26 PM Klever Feature #10635: Adapt and document KLEVER for usage in CI
- Are there any plans to merge the branch in the nearest future?
- 12:29 PM Klever Revision 5368ac00: More handlers
- 11:24 AM Klever Bug #10648 (New): Useless double assignment in EMG
- In emg_register_netdev there is a double assignment like
@emg_7_ret = ldv_undef_int();@
Seems, one of them is use...
- 03:21 PM Klever Feature #10640 (New): Add an ability to show difference of coverage reports
- If you have two similar launches, for example, for two kernel configurations, you may need to look at difference, par...
- 12:58 PM Klever Feature #10631 (New): Compress the space for lightweight mark on the Unsafe page
- When a user wants to create a lightweight mark, he needs to scroll the page, as the lightweight mark information take...
- 08:25 AM Klever Feature #10630 (Closed): Improve auto-search of tags
- As there are a lot of tags now, it is helpful, when they are searched by a couple of letters. Right now the search is...
- 08:19 AM Klever Feature #10629 (New): Move "attributes" and "code coverage data" from the center of unsafe page
- Consider unsafe page. Attributes and code coverage data are used less then operations with error trace and marks, but...
- 11:11 AM Klever Bug #10612: View names are not shown for a user
- OK, I see. It really works, but I cannot imagine, that a normal user found such sequence. Is it possible somehow refa...
- 10:53 AM Klever Bug #10612: View names are not shown for a user
- Upd. The name of the view is correctly shown for the other page. So, if I close the page, where I created the view, a...
Also available in: Atom