- Login: andrianov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 09/18/2023
|C Instrumentation Framework||Reporter||02/27/2018|
|Linux Driver Verification||Developer||08/08/2013|
|CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST||Developer||07/25/2018|
|Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB||Developer||10/16/2014|
- 10:31 AM Klever Revision 6f38e8ee: Add more checks for pylint
- 04:40 PM Klever Revision c5a82c76: Add pylint check stage
- 03:53 PM Klever Revision 0486ef7e: Disable master pipelines
- 11:16 AM Klever Revision b5d200fa: Initial stages with Klever unit tests
- 06:13 PM Klever Bug #11586 (Closed): Operator cannot modify job files
- Now 'operator' role can just restart an existed job. He can create a new version of a job, and cannot modify new vers...
- 10:56 AM Klever Feature #11450 (Closed): Forbid creating job directories for users without permissions
- Now a guest user (a new registered, for example) can create job directories. This should be forbidden until an admin ...
- 11:19 AM Klever Feature #10997: Update CPALockator
- I updated CPALockator in branch CPALockator-update:38751.
- 09:01 PM Klever Bug #10826 (New): Klever uploads witnesses very slow
- Right now verification takes about 20 minutes and then Klever uploads 400 witnesses about 4 hours. Previous version o...
- 12:31 PM Klever Bug #10824 (Closed): Producer can not get the status of solving job
- I created a specific user for starting jobs via CLI. It successfully sends the request with @klever-start-preset-solu...
- 11:09 AM Klever Bug #10784 (Closed): Klever fails with "identifier: Ensure this field has no more than 255 characters."
- I launched a job, some tasks were successfully solved, but at some point I had decision(corrupted) and error message ...
Also available in: Atom