- Login: iceberg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/10/2010
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
|Linux Driver Verification||Reporter||06/10/2010|
|CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST||Reporter||07/25/2018|
- 03:08 PM MASIW Framework Wiki edit: Wiki (#20)
- 12:37 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #858 (New): LDV online - set 'Build failed' to task when build description contains SOAP warning messages
- Warning messages from some impelementations of SOAP::Lite returns to online through build description. In this c...
- 12:09 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #833: CSD - Bind address error
- I will check the STDERR for a message "address already in use" in case of crash CSD. And then try to run CSD with...
- 11:24 AM Linux Driver Verification Bug #833 (Open): CSD - Bind address error
- Sometimes CSD quits with message "Adress already in use..."
Ldv-core will check address and then run csd. But betw...
- 04:56 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #826: Incorrect uploading results for ldv-online
- Problem in ldv-core
- 02:42 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #826: Incorrect uploading results for ldv-online
- included mysql dump after verification finished
- 02:17 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #826 (Rejected): Incorrect uploading results for ldv-online
- After uploading tasks shown incorrectly in ldv-online (10.10.2.74/ldv_online_service.php). Also you can see addition...
- 08:34 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #819 (Open): Warning during uploading task in LDV-online
- (Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10.2.74/ldv_online_service.php)
On different OS you can see warning instead of page with verific...
- 08:30 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #818 (Closed): Extra line in the LDV-online
- Extra line on linux-188.8.131.52 last rule.
"Usb alloc/free urb" - is shown twice.
- 02:02 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #745: LDV-core failed, making it look like a compile error
- No, wait until Paul starts it again.
Also available in: Atom