- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 11/19/2019
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Manager, Developer, 07/25/2018)
- CPAchecker (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2018)
- LDV Tools (Manager, Developer, 03/17/2018)
- CIL (Manager, 06/06/2018)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2012)
- Klever (Manager, Developer RO, Project Creator, 09/03/2015)
- Clade (Manager, Developer, 02/22/2018)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 06/05/2012)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2010)
- BLAST (Reporter, 09/16/2011)
- Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel (Manager, Reporter, Customer, Product Owner, 03/18/2019)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 11/19/2015)
- Aspectator (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 02/27/2018)
- 07:51 AM C Instrumentation Framework Feature #6486: Get rid of auxiliary functions if possible
- Although this is a nice thing to do, it is too hard to implement. So, I suggest to do #9935 instead. That issue will ...
- 07:49 AM C Instrumentation Framework Feature #9935 (New): Get rid of auxilary function duplicates
- At the moment Aspectator creates an auxiliary function for each matched join point. Often is is redundant since corre...
- 02:38 PM C Instrumentation Framework Bug #9574 (Closed): Fix support of wide character strings
- It seems that it works since nobody complains thus far.
- 01:21 PM Klever Revision d352a7b3: Update Frama-C (CIL)
- 12:19 PM Klever Feature #9934 (New): Specify concrete settings for fragmentation
- At the moment there may be some non-particular "default" settings. I suggest to specify the concrete ones like "separ...
- 12:38 PM Klever Revision 7a369eef: Grant rights for additional directories
- 10:18 AM Klever Revision fb2433b2: Fix CIL version
- 09:40 AM Klever Feature #9931 (New): Introduce specific comments and error trace actions to distinguish important environment models
- Some environment models can result in faults. Typical examples are the following:
# Assertions can fail within _ld...
- 08:36 PM Klever Revision 85cadcb3: Revert "Update Frama-C (CIL) and option to shrink initializers"
- This reverts commit 473101232c328fefee0be851721297e1e3323c56.
Also available in: Atom