- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 02/01/2019
- CPAchecker (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Manager, Developer, 07/25/2018)
- LDV Tools (Manager, Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2012)
- Klever (Manager, Developer RO, Project Creator, 09/03/2015)
- CIL (Manager, 06/06/2018)
- Clade (Manager, Developer, 02/22/2018)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 06/05/2012)
- BLAST (Reporter, 09/16/2011)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2010)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 11/19/2015)
- Aspectator (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 02/27/2018)
- 12:30 PM C Instrumentation Framework Revision 6984f78b: Update Aspectator and add one more test case
- 11:40 AM Aspectator Revision fdee3735: Use more appropriate approach for reporting LDV specific errors
- 1. Do not use internal errors since they stop further instrumentation.
2. Switch all warnings to errors as most of th...
- 06:21 PM Aspectator Revision 28fd9c6b: Do not fail when line is 0
- This is the case when locations are built-in.
- 06:15 PM Aspectator Revision e5e4cff6: C back-end converter starts to fail for all warnings
- Most of these warnings do correspond to errors and different tools will
likely fail later on produced code.
- 05:21 PM Aspectator Revision afede7e0: Rename LDV_CONVERT_WARN with LDV_CONVERT_ERROR
- This macro does fail C-Backend.
- 04:48 PM C Instrumentation Framework Revision 7950381e: Add test case for vector types
- Vector types are not supported and test is not run.
- 04:46 PM C Instrumentation Framework Revision 5cfe2ad4: Update Aspectator
- 04:44 PM C Instrumentation Framework Bug #4398: Aspectator and C back-end should support GCC vector type
- It seems that to support this normally we need to do many things because of GCC operates with specific types internal...
- 03:10 PM Aspectator Revision b1399c6f: Fix build warnings
- 12:13 PM C Instrumentation Framework Bug #6761 (Resolved): float_expr and rdiv_expr aren't supported
- I added support for all mentioned expressions in commit:2c01a9c. More tests are needed.
Also available in: Atom