- Login: joker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 04/02/2021
|Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel||Manager, Developer||03/18/2019|
|C Instrumentation Framework||Manager, Developer RO, Project Creator||06/05/2012|
|Aspectator||Manager, Developer, Developer RO, Project Creator||02/27/2018|
|Race Hound||Manager, Developer||11/22/2012|
|Klever||Manager, Developer RO, Project Creator||09/03/2015|
|Linux Driver Verification||Manager, Developer||06/09/2010|
|LDV Tools||Manager, Developer||03/17/2018|
|CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST||Manager, Developer||07/25/2018|
|Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB||Manager, Developer||10/25/2011|
- 03:41 PM Klever Revision 3f4a376c: Ignore all exceptions from chmod
- Sometimes, e.g. when executing installation after switching to root,
there is not an expected home directory, say, /h...
- 01:46 PM Klever Revision 205b61a8: Print apt-get STDOUT that is strictly necessary in the interactive mode
- The fix was suggested by Ilya Schepetkov who broke this recently.
- 11:51 AM Klever Revision 9f97e544: Add reference to the paper within Tutorial
- 11:41 AM Klever Feature #10820 (New): Show code coverage status for locations where a given entity is referenced
- Kirill Shilimanov suggested a good improvement that will help to investigate code coverage for safes and unknowns, na...
- 11:35 AM Klever Revision 95df8a5b: Add missed key for code coverage cache
- Though nothing is assigned for that key ever, JCR can fail suddenly with
- 04:14 PM Klever Revision cd7b93d0: Fix notes from Ilja
- 01:17 PM Klever Feature #10786: Describe analysis of code coverage
- I did this in branch _coverage-docs_ to the extent that is possible at the moment (there are ongoing works in CPAchec...
- 01:15 PM Klever Revision 024485e1: Describe analysis of code coverage reports
- 06:32 PM Klever Revision 04c686f8: Update existing figures in tutorial
- New figures correspond to the latest Web UI and have better quality.
- 06:32 PM Klever Revision 4d1f001d: Add note how to create snapshots
Also available in: Atom