- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2011
- Last connection: 11/26/2020
- Deductive Verification Tools for Linux Kernel (Developer, 05/01/2020)
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, 09/27/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Developer RO, 06/05/2012)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 12/29/2012)
- Klever (Developer RO, 09/04/2015)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 11/19/2015)
- Clade (Developer, 02/22/2018)
- Aspectator (Developer, Developer RO, 02/27/2018)
- LDV Tools (Developer, 03/17/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Developer, 07/25/2018)
- CPAchecker (Developer, 07/28/2018)
- 11:29 AM Klever Bug #10596 (Resolved): Use of unitialized CPU cores number
- Implemented in fix-10596.
- 11:28 AM Klever Revision 3070e590: Limit the pool size in the Native runner after the max number of processes
- is determined.
Also refactor some old ugly code in the runner initialization function.
- 11:27 AM Klever Revision cfa517d6: Implement a separate method to change the pool limit.
- By default keep the pool limit is very high since it depend on the implementation
of a runner
- 05:32 PM Klever Revision 80b7c6b7: Disable parallel job solution
- 05:18 PM Klever Revision 8b9f0e46: Implement a better errors parser
- - Ignores empty lines
- Ignores INFO and same messages
- 03:52 PM Klever Bug #10578 (Resolved): Native Scheduler reserves memory but does not use it completely
- Fixed in fix-10578.
- 03:43 PM Klever Revision 0ac6f639: Increase default limitations for running processes
- 03:42 PM Klever Revision 43194731: Fix bug when resource scheduler does not take into account the pool size
- 12:38 PM Klever Revision aca90738: Add debug logging messages to see resource management in more details
- 07:24 PM Klever Feature #9703 (Resolved): Update BenchExec
- Implemented in feature-9703. Updated to BenchExec 3.3.
Also available in: Atom