- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2011
- Last connection: 03/14/2019
- CPAchecker (Developer, 07/28/2018)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Developer, 07/25/2018)
- LDV Tools (Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Developer, 12/29/2012)
- Klever (Developer RO, 09/04/2015)
- Clade (Developer, 02/22/2018)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Developer, 06/05/2012)
- Linux Driver Verification (Developer, 09/27/2011)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 11/19/2015)
- Aspectator (Developer, 02/27/2018)
- 07:11 PM Klever Feature #9518 (New): Change the color scheme for coverage from red to green
- Intuitively users interpret red color in coverage reports as uncovered parts. To avoid confusing situations at Klever...
- 03:51 PM Klever Feature #9507 (New): Update VerifierCloud scheduler to the recent API
- VerifierCloud scheduler does not work with the most recent webclient python library (used on a user side). I tested r...
- 03:45 PM Klever Feature #9506 (New): Support VerifierCloud installations without authentication
- VerifierCloud can be deployed in a local network and may not require user authentication. But Klever assumes that it ...
- 07:32 PM Klever Revision 7b7e3586: Improve specifications a bit
- 12:23 PM Klever Revision 39baf30a: Add a new rule to BB preset to start by default
- 01:42 PM Klever Feature #9413 (Rejected): Set total verdict and total similarity more precisely on base of automatic marks assotiation
- Currently on the page with all unsafes total similarity is caclulated as an average value. In practice if I see 0% un...
- 01:00 PM Klever Feature #9412 (New): Support more advanced calculation of total verdicts and similarity
- The primary expert evaluation workflow should look as follows:
# Imagine there is no associated marks for a given re...
- 06:41 PM Klever Feature #9305: Provide a list of undefined and modelled functions for a fragment under verification
- If you mean entry points then it is not a part of this task. Entry points can be easily found from the coverage repor...
- 09:19 AM Klever Feature #9406 (New): Ignore an another one useless warning from BenchExec (flawed measurement)
- On my local machine BenchExec issues the following warning on regular basis:
Job failed b75957fa0f065e6bb02e67267d36...
- 04:55 PM Klever Feature #9396 (Feedback): Allow creating tags with the same names at different branches
- Currently each tag name should be unique.However, it would be nice to have the same tags at different branches of tag...
Also available in: Atom