- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2010
- Last connection: 08/03/2013
- 10:58 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #1312: Timeout script sometimes fails with "No child processes" message
- If wait is interrupted by a signal, it will return EINTR rather than ECHILD. In any case, the SIGALRM can arrive bet...
- 12:29 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #1312: Timeout script sometimes fails with "No child processes" message
- FYI, it was a race condition between waitpid and alarm. If wait4 syscall reaps the child process, but alarm is deliv...
- 09:22 AM Linux Driver Verification Bug #3834: SMT sovler answer is strange: Error: Invalid top level command.
- Did you follow this piece of instructions from the README file?...
- 11:38 AM BLAST Support #3662: Blast documentation?
- Vadim Mutilin wrote:
> For *Linux drivers* we use options
> -predH 7 -lattice -include-lattice symb -include-latti...
- 11:51 PM BLAST Bug #2705 (Open): BLAST knows something about huge integer numbers?
- OCaml doesn't support unsigned 64-bit integers. The maximum value of an integer constant is 2⁶³. See "the documenta...
- 11:06 PM BLAST Bug #2699: BLAST doesn't find an error in a rather simple example with division
- CSIsat interpolating prover doesn't seem to support division. BLAST replaces the division by an uninterpreted funct...
- 07:52 PM BLAST Bug #2705: BLAST knows something about huge integer numbers?
- Did you try using -sv-comp flag?
- 07:42 PM BLAST Bug #2264 (Closed): Improve descriptions of legitimate exceptions
- Yes, that's pretty much everything I planned for this feature.
- Binary distribution of BLAST 2.7.1 for i686
- Binary distribution of BLAST 2.7.1 for x86_64
Also available in: Atom