- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/20/2010
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 06/05/2012)
- тест2 (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- КМБ-2014 (Manager, Developer, 09/29/2014)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- Kartographer (Reporter, 07/10/2017)
- Aspectator (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- LDV Tools (Manager, Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 05/20/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- CVC3 with small optimizations for BLAST (Manager, Developer, 07/25/2018)
- CPAchecker (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2018)
- 03:56 PM C Instrumentation Framework Bug #6761: float_expr and rdiv_expr aren't supported
- The 'float_expr' and 'rdiv_expr' expressions are widely occur in arinc applications.
Additionally we have tree node ...
- 03:39 PM Klever Feature #8338: Add ability to specify similarity threshold
- Yes, we still need it even with #9412
- 12:32 PM Klever Bug #9411: SQL syntax errors for MariaDB
- The support for mysql is important for us. If you have problems with it, please describe them.
Could we have a varia...
- 02:57 PM Klever Feature #8338: Add ability to specify similarity threshold
- Do we have a hope for the feature to be implemented in the nearest version?
- 12:58 PM Klever Bug #9411: SQL syntax errors for MariaDB
- Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:
> For Klever 2.1 I already use some Postgres-specific fields like JSONField() or ArrayFie...
- 01:20 PM Klever Bug #9411: SQL syntax errors for MariaDB
- It looks like it appears on all jobs. Just for test I attached one example
- 01:11 PM Klever Bug #9411 (New): SQL syntax errors for MariaDB
- We highly need support for MariaDB and previously it was supported.
In Klever 2.0 we have the following exceptions
- 07:01 PM Klever Feature #9305: Provide a list of undefined and modelled functions for a fragment under verification
- Yes, I'm talking about entry_points and I do not see how they can be found from the coverage report "easily"
- 02:37 PM Klever Feature #9305: Provide a list of undefined and modelled functions for a fragment under verification
- The user would like to know how many specifications of the active part of an environment she need to prepare. Is it p...
- 06:20 PM Klever Feature #9404 (Rejected): Feature: marks download format for version control repository
- Marks are important source of data which reused from one job to another or from one bridge instance to another.
Also available in: Atom