- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/20/2010
- Last connection: 05/22/2018
- тест2 (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- КМБ-2014 (Manager, Developer, 09/29/2014)
- LDV Tools (Manager, Developer, 03/17/2018)
- Klever (Reporter, 09/04/2015)
- Build Analyzer (Developer, 04/19/2017)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Reporter, 06/05/2012)
- BLAST (Manager, 09/16/2011)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 05/20/2010)
- Aspectator (Reporter, 02/27/2018)
- 04:17 PM Klever Feature #8297: Support command-line interface
- Recently I realized that we also need to maintain a *continuous backup* process. Usually, the most important informat...
- 03:23 PM Klever Feature #8706 (New): Permanent (pretty) URLs for error traces
- We need to have a permanent ("pretty") URL for error traces which will not be changed during downloading/uploading jo...
- 01:38 PM Klever Feature #8382: Provide a way to prepare verification tasks without CIL
- Did not find it by keywords, sorry
- 01:28 PM Klever Feature #8382 (Rejected): Provide a way to prepare verification tasks without CIL
- Right now we pass to verification tools a single C verification file. For that purpose we are using a well known vete...
- 11:43 AM Klever Feature #8336: Option to hide unconfirmed unsafes
- > This isn't the "unprepared" user - this is the lazy user.
Users always want as much automation as possible. At th...
- 03:36 PM Klever Feature #8335: Similarity management
- >You suggest to change criteria that is completely another thing.
To be correct, it was suggested by Vladimir
- 03:20 PM Klever Feature #8335: Similarity management
- Evgeny Novikov wrote:
> Vadim Mutilin wrote:
> > >20% nor 100% guarantees nothing
> > 100% guaranties that my crit...
- 03:15 PM Klever Feature #8335: Similarity management
- >"call_forests_compare_simple" and "forests_cb_compare_simple"
how they are related to "all_forests_compare" which ...
- 02:55 PM Klever Feature #8335: Similarity management
- >The solution is to add more error trace comparison functions that returns either 0% or 100%.
As far as I understood...
- 02:45 PM Klever Feature #8335: Similarity management
- >20% nor 100% guarantees nothing
100% guaranties that my criteria is totaly agree with the trace, so I can trust it ...
Also available in: Atom