- Login: FLid
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/23/2011
- Last connection: 11/03/2011
- 04:22 PM libUniFloat Feature #1932 (Resolved): Rename *_Unifloat to *_UF
- 04:21 PM libUniFloat Revision 9: Resolved feature #1932. Memory leak decreased.
- 07:08 PM libUniFloat Bug #1933 (New): -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release makes all functions to return 0
- With this build type conversions to Unifloat from Double and vice versa return 0 I don't know why.
I hate optimizati...
- 07:05 PM libUniFloat Revision 8: Gamma functions are now avaliable.
- 06:39 PM libUniFloat Feature #1932: Rename *_Unifloat to *_UF
- Such a sentence shell never exist, because it makes a huge memory leak. But I'll make this change later
- 03:37 PM libUniFloat Revision 7: Fixed compilation bugs. Bessel functions are now avaliable, but with memory leak
- 03:15 PM libUniFloat Bug #1913 (Resolved): -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release causes problem
- 03:13 PM libUniFloat Revision 6: Fixed:#1913
- 06:18 PM libUniFloat Bug #1913 (Resolved): -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release causes problem
- With this build type -O3 optimization is turned on. It makes function sin to call itself instead of sinl.
Also available in: Atom