- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/23/2011
- Last connection: 06/24/2015
- libUniFloat (Manager, Developer, 10/07/2011)
- 06:15 PM Local Support Project Feature #1962 (Closed): Please add new platform type: Linux arm
- It will be great if you could add a new platform type: @Linux arm@. It's necessary for cross-platform projects like "...
- 06:36 PM libUniFloat Feature #1932 (Resolved): Rename *_Unifloat to *_UF
- I suggest to rename all @*_Unifloat@ functions to @*_UF@ (where the U is "uni" and F is "float"). So, this sentence:
- 05:49 PM libUniFloat Feature #1905 (Resolved): Add function: delete_Unifloat_List(Unifloat*, ...)
- I suggest to add a new API function:...
- 04:00 PM Local Support Project Task #1859 (Closed): New project: libunifloat
- Please add a new project: libunifloat (full name: libUnifloat). Originally created as an embedded library inside the ...
- 03:39 PM Linux Driver Verification Feature #1037 (New): Why the LDV needs to compile drivers?
- The LDV is a "static verification suite" according to the project description. Why it need to compile drivers? Is it ...
- 07:40 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #1031 (New): Analysis of driver failed: error: linux/config.h: No such file or directory
- I have run the analysis of IBM RDAC Multi-Path Proxy Driver for Linux (rdac-LINUX-09.03.0B05.0042-source.tar.gz) driv...
- 06:54 PM Linux Driver Verification Feature #1030 (New): Create the configure script
- It would be very helpful to create a "configure script":http://www.nondot.org/sabre/Mirrored/autoconf-2.12/autoconf_2...
- 06:31 PM Linux Driver Verification Bug #1029 (Closed): "make clean" doesn't work for error-trace-visualizer
- After the build of ldv-tools I tried to clean the build tree. The command "make clean" failed with the following erro...
Also available in: Atom