- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/18/2010
- Last connection: 12/19/2017
- VeriTool (Manager, 06/29/2010)
- Aspectrace (Developer, 07/06/2010)
- CTESK (Developer, 07/09/2010)
- MicroTESK (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 02/17/2011)
- C++TESK Testing ToolKit (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 04/15/2011)
- С++TESK Development Environment (Manager, Developer, 09/07/2011)
- Retrascope (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 04/11/2012)
- Fortress (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/12/2012)
- MicroTESK Training Course (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 09/23/2013)
- TestBase (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 02/25/2014)
- Retrascope IDE (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 05/16/2014)
- КМБ-2014 (Developer, 09/29/2014)
- Java SoftFloat (Manager, Project Creator, 10/03/2014)
- QEMU for ARMv8 (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, 06/19/2015)
- MicroTESK for Plasma (Manager, Project Creator, 10/06/2016)
- MicroTESK for RISC-V (Manager, Project Creator, 10/24/2016)
- Trace Matcher (Manager, Project Creator, 11/01/2016)
- MicroTESK for MIPS64 (Manager, Project Creator, 11/08/2016)
- QEMU for RISC-V (Manager, Project Creator, 11/02/2017)
- 07:05 PM MicroTESK for MIPS64 Bug #8678 (New): Exception in exception handler
- The situation is as follows. An instruction causes an exception (namely @TLBMiss@). A trap handler tries to execute @...
- 07:50 PM Fortress Bug #8676 (Resolved): BitVector's comparison operations return BitVector
- It seems a bit strange that @BitVector@'s comparison operations (e.g., @ule@) return @BitVector@. I expect them to re...
- 07:46 PM MicroTESK for MIPS64 Bug #8675 (Feedback): Executing tlbwi causes CU0
- 07:42 PM MicroTESK Bug #8674 (Resolved): Incorrect memory preparator in miniMIPS demo
- In @sw t0, 0, t1@, @t0@ holds data and @t1@ holds a base....
- 03:29 PM MicroTESK Task #8672 (Resolved): Renaming nontaken to nonexecuted in test templates
- The reason is that 'nontaken' has a different sense.
- 07:17 PM MicroTESK Bug #8670 (New): Address 0xffffffffa0002380 is unallocated. Simulation is paused until it is allocated.
- Running MIPS64's load_store leads to the following failure:...
- 04:30 PM MicroTESK Task #7649 (Closed): Iterator-based implementation of MMU path enumeration
Also available in: Atom