Site Information And Rules¶
General Site Information¶
- Official site language for project members is English. We're speak Russian but trying to make content available for international customers.
- Of course, Russian customers may create issues in Russian.
- Requests for new projects should be placed in Features tracker.
- Supported SCM is Subversion (svn) and Git. Sorry, CVS is not supported. See Repositories page for more details.
- URL for project's repository is shown at the project's Repository tab. Don't forget to append trunk!
- Non-public projects (including repository) are restricted to members only.
- Languages: Java, Ruby, Python.
- IDEs: Eclipse.
- Editors: XUL Gear (Mozilla XUL, Windows/Linux), XMLmind XML Editor (XML, Windows/Linux).
- SVN clients: command-line, RapidSVN (Windows/Linux), RabbitVCS (Linux), Subversive (Eclipse).
- Build tools: Ant, Ivy.
- Telnet/SSH/SCP/SFTP: Putty (Windows), Bitvise Tunnelier (Windows).
- Windows Environment Variables: Rapid Environment Editor (Windows).