Fortress v0.3.0 (a redesigned version of Java Constraint Solver API) has been released.
The new release includes the following changes:
- the library was redesigned and renamed to Fortress
- the library was decomposed into a set of reusable packages (including data, expression, calculator, transform, solver)
- new classes for describing data were implemented (including a new bit vector implementation)
- a lot of refactoring has been done
- a number of bugs was fixed
The library can be downloaded from the page http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/solver-api/files