Installation Instruction » History » Revision 5
MicroTESK is a Java application. It requires JDK 1.6 or later installed on the machine. To build generated Java models, Apache Ant version 1.8 or later is required.
- Download and unpack the MicroTESK installation package (the .tar.gz file) to your computer.
- The installation folder contains the following subfolders:
- arch Stores examples of microprocessor specifications and test templates for the described designs.
- bin Stores scripts to run features of MicroTESK (modelling and test generation)
- xdocs Stores documentation on MicroTESK and nML/Sim-nML