Installation Guide » History » Revision 13
MicroTESK is a set of Java-based utilities that are run from the command line. It can be used on Windows, Linux and OS X machines that have JDK 1.6 or later installed. To build MicroTESK from source code or to build generated Java models, Apache Ant version 1.8 or later is required. To generate test data based on constraints, MicroTESK needs Microsoft Research Z3 that can work under the corresponding operating system.
- Download and unpack the MicroTESK installation package (the .tar.gz file) to your computer.
- Open your console terminal and set the <installation folder>/bin as the working directory.
- Now you can run the compile.sh (or .bat) script to create a microprocessor model and the generate.sh (or .bat) script to generate test for this model.
Installation folder structure:¶
The MicroTESK installation folder contains the following subfolders:
- arch Examples of microprocessor specifications and test templates for the described designs.
- bin Scripts to run features of MicroTESK (modelling and test generation).
- doc Documentation on MicroTESK and nML/Sim-nML.
- libs JAR files and Ruby scripts to perform modelling and test generation tasks.
- output Generated Java models of the specified microprocessor designs.