Klever 1.1 includes quite many high demanded features and fixes of the most annoying bugs:
- Improving coverage calculation and visualization. Now one can easily navigate through covered and uncovered functions.
- Updating CPALockator used for finding data races.
- Proper processing of wall timeouts that is especially important for highly overloaded machines.
- Advanced verification tasks scheduling allows:
- Solving verification tasks faster by means of adaptation of computational resource limits.
- Solving more verification tasks when having free computational resources after ensuring a minimally required quality of service.
- Getting rid of some database caches helps to avoid unpleasant bugs in various statistics.
- Considerable fixing and improving local and OpenStack deployments.
- Numerous minor bug fixes, optimizations and improvements.