C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.20 has been released. The following things have been done.
- Bugs in static data initialization have been fixed
- Source code detalization of the interface usage conflicts has been implemented
- Support of project building from the Eclipse IDE plugin has been added
- Support of distrubuted testing from the Eclipse IDE plugin has been added
- Problems with test launching from the Eclipse IDE plugin have been solved
The toolkit can be downloaded from the page http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/cpptesk-toolkit/files.