C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.19 released
C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.19 has been released the following things have been done.
C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.19 has been released. The following things have been done.
- macro CPPTESK_ITERATION_BEGIN_IF (IBEGIN_IF) has been implemented
- support of local variables in CPPTESK_ITERATION_ACTION (IACTION) blocks has been done
- engine's internal assertion 'stimulus id is out of range' has been disabled
- some bugs in the error diagnostics subsystem has been fixed
- Eclipse IDE plugin installation has been simplified
The toolkit can be downloaded from the page http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/cpptesk-toolkit/files.