CIF 1.1 was released!
There are following important changes and fixes:
- Supporting additional special directive for source code queries:
- $storage_class that allows to get storage classes for functions and variables.
- $var_init_list_json that allows to print global variable initializers in JSON.
- Fixing Aspectator to keep storage classes for variables.
- Improving and fixing Aspectator’s C back-end:
- Fixing initialization of anonymous unions.
- Fixing conversion for strings containing hexadecimal escape sequences.
- Increasing recursion limit from 10 to 100 to handle deeply nested expressions.
- Simplifying the main CIF source file and avoiding errors of its compilation with GCC 12.
- Adding new test cases and making the test framework more robust.
This release was done at the beginning of June.