Klever 3.1 was released!The new release has the following major changes:
- Improved support for the ARM/ARM64 architecture.
- New parts within the user documentation:
- Fixing existing models and specifications and development of the new ones:
- Support deregistration of pm_ops callbacks.
- Fixing models for vmalloc()/vfree() and friends.
- Developing the model for current.
- Adding the ability to weave in models (#10742).
- Allowing excluding common models (#10716).
- Suggesting working source trees automatically (most likely you will not need to specify them manually for new build bases).
- Showing Klever version in Bridge.
- Updating vital Klever addons and dependencies:
- Support for the new OpenStack cloud at ISP RAS.
Many thanks to all contributors of Klever 3.1!