Requality 1.2 released
Version 1.2 of Requality has been released with scalability and usability improvements.
Version 1.2 of Requality has been released with many scalability and usability improvements:
- Requirements HTML editor:
- support for preformatted text and indents;
- Properties view:
- search in history properties page and “Switch to…” dialog;
- highlighting of current revision in history tab and revision selection in “Switch to...”;
- speedup of history properties page loading;
- asynchronous operations with attributes.
- refactoring of reports hierarchy from plain to tree-like with unification of reports naming;
- header with description of revisions in “compare versions“ report;
- Requality interface:
- message box after “Switch to old version“ operation;
- asynchronous loading of requality projects;
- better interface for Checker Rules editor;
- better interface of Requality References.
- reference versioning with tracking if referenced elements are updated;
- new report for debugging checker rules;
- persisted ”show description on elements” flag.
- “compare versions” report;
- git operations — “Switch to ...“, “Reset ...“, etc.
- internal caches;
- attributes panel;
- “mandatory attributes” functionality.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.