Requality 1.1 released
Version 1.1 of Requality has been released with better git integration and usability improvements.The new features include:
- Reports gets meta information header including:
- information about git revision of the project;
- information about local changes regarding git;
- user initiated report generation;
- tool version;
- time of report generation.
- Support for switching project to a particular revision from git repository history.
- Support for “Local only” flag allowing to ignore some folders in repository.
- Search dialog keeps last settings during working session.
- Better support for term definition-usage relation.
- Report export operation ends with modal dialog message.
- All eclipse plugins are moved to a single category.
- terms handling;
- repository operations;
- report generation;
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.