Quite soon after the first release Klever 0.2 is available. Among all new features and bug fixes the most notable ones are the following:
- Verification results processing, visualization and assessment:
- Improving calculation and visualization of code coverage for particular verification tasks.
- Calculation and visualization of code coverage split by correctness rule specifications for verification jobs or sub-jobs as a whole.
- Switching to new functions for converting and comparing error traces by default as well as removing the outdated ones.
- Fixes of processing, visualization and comparison of error traces for data races.
- Verification back-ends:
- Support for configuring verification back-ends.
- Updating verification back-ends used by default.
- Integration of Ultimate Automizer as an alternative verification back-end.
- Verification tasks generation:
- Ability to generate verification tasks consisting of several C source files.
- Parallel generation of verification tasks and processing of verification results.
- Reusing intermediate results obtained during verification tasks generation.
- Support for installation and updates within OpenStack clouds.