Requality 0.19 released
Version 0.19 of Requality has been released, with some new important additions and fixes.The new features include:
- Support for traceability between requirements of different levels (e.g., high-level and low-level requirements):
- New user interface for navigation by references between requirements.
- New builtin report template 'Traceability report'.
- User interface to setup relations between requirements during markup/requirements creation process.
- Brand-new user interface for review and resolution of results of update processor that automatically marks up requirements in a new version of requirements document using markup of a previous version.
- New builtin report template 'Progress report'.
- The report demonstrates a progress of the project with time.
- It is based on experimental statistics from SVN report template.
- Data sources for coverage information are configured by user via new settings dialog.
- One page of the report represents data graphically, another one represents data textually.
- Usability improvements:
- Report is automatially opened after its generation.
- 'Generate' button allows to generate report directly from 'Report settings' properties view.
- EXPERIMENTAL - Limited support for import/export of requirements catalog from/to ReqIF format. Attributes of Reference and List types as well as complex formatting are not supported.
- Attributes editor - for List values, attribute names, view for generated attributes.
- Virtual nodes - change of target nodes on change of virtual copies, target-related bugs.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.