C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.2 released
C++TESK Testing ToolKit v1.0.2 has been released. The toolkit can be download from the page http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/cpptesk-toolkit/files.
C++TESK Testing ToolKit 1.0.2 has been released. The main changes are:
- Examples (FIFO and counter) have been included
- C++TESK Hardware Edition's Quick Reference has been included
- CTESK distribution has been included into cpptesk-toolkit-src-*.tar.gz
- Aspectrace-based coverage tracing has been implemented in C++TESK
- Several new features have been implemented in C++TESK Hardware Edition
- Support of nondeterministic state graphs has been implemented in NetFSM
- Small changes have been done in CTESK (related to NetFSM evolution)
The toolkit can be download from the page http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/cpptesk-toolkit/files.