Requality 0.18 released
Version 0.18 of Requality has been released, with some new important additions and fixes.The new features include:
- Extension of type system for requirement attributes:
- REFERENCE is a new type that represents a reference to another entity in the same Requality project. It is a first step to support traceability between Requality entities (e.g., high-level and low-level requirements);
- lists are supported for any type of elements (previously it can be list of strings only).
- Significant improvements in automatic detection of requirements in a new version of a document by Update Processor.
- Usability improvements in user interface:
- editors of requirement attributes are built into table view of the attributes;
- requirement attributes can be sorted by any field in the table view;
- new reports interface – report and report settings are now the different entities.
- EXPERIMENTAL built-in report template for statistics from SVN. It provides:
- graphical representation of number of requirements by revisions;
- statistics of total number of requirements and test purposes for any SVN revision and their percentage from last revision’s count.
- EXPERIMENTAL new representation of attribute generator for requirements and test purposes.
- Headers document processor – fix error in case of absence of headers in selected document.
- Update processor now saves the state of the original version of document before launching the requirements transferring.
- Test steps sorting - the sequence of steps is always in order of test steps numbers regardless of project settings on sorting type.
- Encoding in reports - fixes for non-UTF encoding.
- Undo actions – undo was not working with alternative description editing.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.