Requality 0.17 released
Version 0.17 of Requality has been released, with some new important additions and fixes.The new features include:
- A brand new update processor that allows to automatically markup requirements in a new version of a document that has been manually marked up before. As a result of the update processor execution each requirement having a location in the old version of the document gets the corresponding location in the new version if the processor detects it.
- A new sorting method that orders requirements by positions of their locations in the original document.
- A new builtin report template that presents coverage information by coloring text of original requirement document.
- Progress bar and ability to cancel document processors.
- API interface to develop user-specific document processors.
- Warning message if there are no available browser engines detected by Requality.
- Improvements in markup support:
- behaviour of locations-related operations is consistent now in both cases when Req Marker is open and when it is not;
- performance of markup-related operations improved on large documents.
- Usage of css classes instead of 'bold', 'underlined' and 'italic' tags in document importer.
- EXPERIMENTAL support for requirements and test cases parametrization and re-use. It allows
- to reuse requirements subtree in several places;
- to generate uniform elements (requirements or test cases) using parameterized patterns and iterators.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.