Requality 0.15 released
Version 0.15 of Requality has been released, with some new important additions and fixes.The new features include:
- Multiselection in Requality Explorer. Now you can perform operations with multiple nodes at once!
- Export of self-contained reports.
- On-disk format versioning of Requality projects. In case of introduction of a new on-disk format Requality will warn you and offer to convert an old project. If your project requires newer Requality version you will be warned as well.
- Hot-keys for copy, paste and move operations in Requality Explorer.
- Informative diagnostic of paste and move operation failures in Requality Explorer.
- Move, copy/paste and delete operations.
- Undo/redo operations for Reports and Documents.
- Synchronization of UniEditor and Properties view.
- Elements order in different Requality views.
- Marking up of crossing locations in Document editor.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.