Requality 0.14 released
Version 0.14 of Requality has been released, with some new important additions and fixes.The new features include:
- Support for adding comments to requirements and test purposes that facilitates team communication and review process.
- An option to choose a browser engine (Mozilla or WebKit) to be used in ReqMarker and UniEditor.
- Support for custom report templates.
- Search and hot-keys in UniEditor.
- Undo/Redo operations.
- Copying and moving nodes in Requality Explorer and UniEditor.
- Document import process. Also now you can import documents with Cyrillic name.
- Documents and requirements removal and its effect to related requirements and locations.
- Update Processor.
- Order of nodes in Requality Explorer, Properties view and Outline.
- Handling pictures in requirement or test purpose description.
- Requality help documents also have been fixed and supplemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.