- Fixing allocation of memory for arguments of callbacks of several vital Linux device driver types.
- Enhancing environment model specifications for file systems.
- Simplifying development of environment model specifications and fixing some bugs at their processing
- Numerous enhancements of the Klever web UI that simplify several common use cases.
- Updating dependencies and addons that make them more functional and robust.
- Development of unit tests for deployment of Klever within the OpenStack cloud
- Supporting deployment at openSUSE.
- New section Development of Common API Models in the user documentation.
We would like to thank those developers and users who actively contributed to Klever 3.3!