Version 1.1 of Requality has been released with better git integration and usability improvements.The new features include:
- Reports gets meta information header including:
- information about git revision of the project;
- information about local changes regarding git;
- user initiated report generation;
- tool version;
- time of report generation.
- Support for switching project to a particular revision from git repository history.
- Support for “Local only” flag allowing to ignore some folders in repository.
- Search dialog keeps last settings during working session.
- Better support for term definition-usage relation.
- Report export operation ends with modal dialog message.
- All eclipse plugins are moved to a single category.
- terms handling;
- repository operations;
- report generation;
A complete list of changes can be found in changelog.
- Fixed the
TokenSourceStackclass and moved it to the Castle 0.1.4 library (see https://forge.ispras.ru/projects/castle)
- Rearranged the documentation
- Moved the documentation sources into a separate project (see https://forge.ispras.ru/projects/microtesk-docs)
- Added the installation guide into the distribution package
- Modified the mmuSL code generation scheme
- Added a boot section to the miniMIPS test templates
- Fixed a number of long-lived bugs
- Used the QEMU4V 0.3.5 simulator for running tests
- ANTLR utils: fixed the
The library can be downloaded from here
Retrascope 1.1.* distribution packages have been re-uploaded to Files with the build base version having been set.
- Wrong names for PowerPC registers are fixed
The source code can be downloaded from here
- Tool Functions: Updated the MicroTESK core to 2.5.0
- Test and Debug: Used QEMU4V 0.3.4 for running tests
MicroTESK for PowerPC 0.0.* distribution packages have been re-uploaded to https://forge.ispras.ru/projects/microtesk-powerpc/files w/ the build base version having been set.
Also available in: Atom