Finish support of MySQL/MariaDB
Klever 3.0 will not support previously collected data since we are going to switch all major formats considerably. Thus, it is good time to get rid of the deprecated ballast.
For details see discussion at #9411.
- Related to Bug #9411: SQL syntax errors for MariaDB added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Due date set to 07/02/2019
New features of bridge-3.0 will support only PostgreSQL.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom