one more auxiliary path in GADD model for terminal endings
Published in build:
For terminal paths in GADD model do not assign phase variable to 0. Instead, use special "terminal" values for phase variable and associate them with related GADD process.
One more GADD path should be created that continues execution from terminal phases to 0 phase.
- Status changed from New to Open
UPD: omit keeping phase variable's terminal values as a separate meta-information.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- Published in build set to 1.1.1-beta-190722
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom