Main generation without info-requests
Mostly for special operating systems the main is based on a list of functions, which should be called. If there is a problems with CIF, which can not understand the specific source code, the main generator can generate function calls, using extended specifications. The specification should contain a function definition in any way.
- Related to Feature #9271: Main generation with information about sharedness of parameters added
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
This issue seems to be very close to #9271. Most likely it should precede it.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
Let's postpone these not so important issues as Klever 2.0 is too large already.
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
I am not sure that we will be able to this in Klever 3.0.
Also available in: Atom