Add a rule for svcomp tasks generation
I implemented a rule, which replace spinlocks and mutexes with pthread_mutexes. The rule is used for generation sv-comp tasks for concurrency. Tests are also available, but they are based on tests for sync:race. The new rule is implemented in the branch svcomp-rule. It is convenient to have it in master, but the issue is not urgent.
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
As it is implemented already, it is not so hard to test it and to merge it to master.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Open
I forgot about this, but now it should be definitely rebased on top of the latest master as there are very many changes there.
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
It seems that we will not have this in Klever 3.0.
Also available in: Atom