Incorrect DataType: BIT_VECTOR(1) instead of BIT_VECTOR(40)
VeriTrans calculates wrong DataType for 'scr_reg' variable of 'parse_pack_header' module that is attached (see "Retrascope MC Benchmark" for more details).
The correct type should be BIT_VECTOR(40), but now it is BIT_VECTOR(1).
- Related to Bug #9172: Texas97ParsepackCfgGraphMlTestCase: ru.ispras.retrascope.basis.exception.RetrascopeException: Wrong range: 0 < 0 or 7 > 1. added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
It seems that the elaborator extracts type from the
output declaration, which is incomplete.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Merging namesake declarations has been added.
- Status changed from Resolved to Verified
- Status changed from Verified to Closed
Also available in: Atom