Tag remove opens confirmation dialogue,
But on "Remove" button of confirmation "Are you sure? All children of the selected tag will be also removed!" it shows "Ajax request error. Maybe connection refused." and doesn't perform tag removal.
- Target version set to 1.1
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
I think that is caused by moving to Django 2+, so, this is a crucial regression to be fixed ASAP.
It can be fixed by replacing "$.ajax" with "$.post" in "bridge/marks/static/marks/js/tagsmap.js" line 92.
- Assignee changed from Evgeny Novikov to Vladimir Gratinskiy
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Let's Anton will test this.
Works with replacing "$.ajax" with "$.post"
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I made the suggested fix in 28d6a638 to master and backported it to v1.0-stable.
Also available in: Atom