Change the way to identify sub-jobs
When fixing #8980 I did much more work to identify sub-jobs in a more proper way than it was done before. But that was a quite large change that resulted in a strange hang up after all. So, we decided to postpone it until Klever 2.0.
- Target version set to 1.0
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- Assignee set to Evgeny Novikov
This issue happens again and again. So, we need to identify it ASAP.
- Blocks Bug #8980: Jobs comparison is broken added
- Detected in build deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.0 to 2.0
- Priority changed from Immediate to Urgent
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Sub-job components hang up sometimes to Change the way to identify sub-jobs
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
I cherry picked related changes from branch fix_8980 to branch proper-sub-job-ids.
- Blocks deleted (Bug #8980: Jobs comparison is broken)
- Related to Bug #8980: Jobs comparison is broken added
- Blocks Bug #8967: Download files for competition does not allow to choose Unknowns added
It does have sense to report as additional attributes bug identifiers introduced for validation jobs.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Numerous attempts to reproduce hang ups failed. Let's see whether somebody else will catch them.
- Status changed from Resolved to Open
There is still a strange deadlock identified by CI. I will try to catch it again.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
CI passed tests several times without any hang ups, so, I merged the branch to master in ade7833cc.
Also available in: Atom