Switch to systemd scripts from init.d ones
systemd is a standard service manager in modern Linux distributions, so, we need to use it. In addition, we do need to improve error processing, since now, say, if some service fails completely during a startup deployment scripts do not mention this and although everything looks good this is not the case.
- Blocks Feature #9042: Enable automatic start ups of Klever services added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software.
- Target version changed from 1.1 to 2.0
First investigations showed that implementation will take quite much time while we need to switch to some tasks of 2.0 ASAP.
- Blocks Bug #9093: Stop services before updates added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
Also available in: Atom