Switch to systemd scripts from init.d ones
systemd is a standard service manager in modern Linux distributions, so, we need to use it. In addition, we do need to improve error processing, since now, say, if some service fails completely during a startup deployment scripts do not mention this and although everything looks good this is not the case.
- Blocks Feature #9042: Enable automatic start ups of Klever services added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software.
- Target version changed from 1.1 to 2.0
First investigations showed that implementation will take quite much time while we need to switch to some tasks of 2.0 ASAP.
- Blocks Bug #9093: Stop services before updates added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
We have no time to implement these tasks in Klever 3.0.
- Target version set to 3.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee changed from Evgeny Novikov to Ilya Shchepetkov
Let's try to include this within Klever 3.0.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
The feature was implemented in branch improve_deployment that is tested right now.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in 96c24e01c.
Also available in: Atom