Imprecise framebuffer_alloc initialization
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Resolved in branch fix_framebuffer_alloc 90959ad25a72
Tested with generic:memory
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
Let's postpone a bit these fixes since Klever 1.0 is overloaded.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software.
Tests detected that you forgot to add "linux/fb.h" as a prerequisite for rule specification generic:memory. I fixed the issue in branch generic-memory-fixes to be tested soon.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed after all, so, I merged the branch to master in c651828a.
Also available in: Atom