Project

General

Profile

Bug #8981

Visualization of error traces for generic:memory is broken

Added by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago. Updated 8 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Immediate
Category:
Bridge
Target version:
Start date:
06/21/2018
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Detected in build:
svn
Platform:
Published in build:

Description

You can find an example of such the error trace and the screenshot with its visualization in attachments. Most likely this is related with recent changes in representing error traces by CPAchecker. But anyway Bridge either should visualize these error traces well or print warnings that their format is broken or not supported (we need to the latter as much as possible).

Screenshot_20180621_103344.png (29.3 KB) Screenshot_20180621_103344.png Evgeny Novikov, 06/21/2018 10:32 AM
error trace.json (17.3 KB) error trace.json Evgeny Novikov, 06/21/2018 10:32 AM
8981.png (14.4 KB) 8981.png proof Vladimir Gratinskiy, 06/25/2018 06:45 PM

Related issues

Related to Klever - Bug #8742: Name of copyright owner is incorrectClosed2018-02-27

History

#1 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

It works in current master for me. Tested in Chrome and Firefox.

#2 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Open

I identified the source of the issue. Indeed, this is a strange consequence of adding license headers. In particular, the issue is due to a comment at the top of reports/templates/reports/ETV_HideLink.html. I do not understand, why you do not see it, but perhaps there is some platform dependent behavior.

After moving content of this file to the only place where it is included, the issue has gone, but I am not sure that it is a proper solution, so, wait for the one from you.

#3 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

Try to comment with "{# #}" everywhere in templates and without adding new empty strings. I didn't see the problem because I used master before comments were added there.

#4 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:

Try to comment with "{# #}" everywhere in templates and without adding new empty strings. I didn't see the problem because I used master before comments were added there.

I checked with "{# #}" and it doesn't work.

#5 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

With these license comments each include adds comment to the page. It is not good idea to add license to templates.

#6 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

I've found the solution. Comment with "{% comment '<Comment name>' }<License>{ endcomment %}<temlate>" without adding new lines as I did it in "license-example" branch.

#7 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago

Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:

I've found the solution. Comment with "{% comment '<Comment name>' }<License>{ endcomment %}<temlate>" without adding new lines as I did it in "license-example" branch.

Great. Do users download these comments or they are completely truncated during templates processing?

#8 Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 8 months ago

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:

I've found the solution. Comment with "{% comment '<Comment name>' }<License>{ endcomment %}<temlate>" without adding new lines as I did it in "license-example" branch.

Great. Do users download these comments or they are completely truncated during templates processing?

They are truncated.

#9 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago

  • Related to Bug #8742: Name of copyright owner is incorrect added

#10 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago

  • Status changed from Open to Closed

I fixed the rest license headers in d8801fde. There was the only place where the license header caused bad visualization. In other places there are empty lines in templates already, so some more did not cause any issues. Anyway, to reduce page sizes I followed your advice to use template-style comments rather than the HTML ones.

Also available in: Atom PDF