Print a clear error message for a user if one of configuration files cannot be parsed
Infrastructure of Core
There are several JSON files required for correct Klver work. If a user modifies one of them and he makes a mistake, then Klever should print a clear message which points which particular file cannot be parsed.
- Subject changed from Print a clear error message for a user if one of configuration files cnnot be parsed to Print a clear error message for a user if one of configuration files cannot be parsed
I think that it would be better if Bridge will try to parse all JSON files provided, i.e. both during population and during verification job edits. This will catch all user mistakes very soon as well as Bridge can show nice error messages. What do you think?
- Related to Feature #8114: Support online job files creation and editing added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Added checks for 4 main configuration files from presets: 'job.json', 'tasks.json', 'verifier profiles.json', 'rule specs.json'.
Implemented in 8741-json-files.
I added 3 more preset unknown marks for bad JSON configuration files. I could not catch the unknown report for tasks.json as this file is parsed by Native Scheduler first.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Single test failed due to the unconnected reason, so, I merged the branch to master in 2bbf1aa4b.
Also available in: Atom