Change the way of reporting unsafe reports
At the moment Klever Core reports one unsafe report per each error trace, but this is absolutely inefficient when many error traces are issued for one invocation of a static verifier, because of almost the same sources are packed and uploaded multiple times and there are too many useless reports. We supposed to report all error traces and all sources once for one invocation of a static verifier.
- Target version changed from 1.0 to 2.0
- Blocks Feature #8704: Support processing of multiple error traces per one unsafe report added
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.0
Let's hurry up this issue, since it is very high demanded, so, waiting for Klever 2.0 isn't good.
BTW, I extended the version period appropriately to have enough time for implementation and testing.
- Assignee changed from Ilja Zakharov to Evgeny Novikov
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I did it in branch core-new-formats. But Bridge doesn't accept unsafe reports with multiple error traces. Let's find out who is wrong.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged the branch to master in 4339da97.
- Related to Bug #9067: Klever fails with corrupted added
Also available in: Atom